SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by Chris on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:01 pm

Who do you think are YOUR TOP 3 Characters in Super Smash Bros.?


Mine :
1. R.O.B. - He has a GYROSCOPE Cool
2. PIT - He Can't Commit Suicide! cheers
3. LUCARIO - He's The New Age Monkey Twisted Evil


lulz

_________________

Yes, I do Liek Mudkipz.
avatar
Chris
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1052
Age : 23
Mood :
Exp Points : 3665
Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by SmashFiles on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:48 pm

Ike - Cuz hes strong and not too slow.
Toon Link - Cuz he has the costume from the original LoZ game. (And like Link)
Chuck Norris - He doesnt even need to be in the game to be great.
avatar
SmashFiles
SmashFiles Supreme
SmashFiles Supreme

Male Number of posts : 828
Age : 23
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar
Mood :
Exp Points : 3531
Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/smashfiles

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by Edgar the Alien on Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:07 am

Ness; Earthbound is the best game evar Very Happy
Wario; awkward controlls haven't ever felt so right.
and KingD^3, that hammer rules, chain the down throw.
avatar
Edgar the Alien
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1023
Location : Having ians in my day
Mood :
Exp Points : 3599
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Edgarthealien

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by mariofanatic166 on Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:20 pm

1. Mario: Always has been since the 64 game Very Happy
2. Meta Knight: Because he's awesome Cool
3. Lucas: Because he's better than Ness Razz
avatar
mariofanatic166
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Male Number of posts : 411
Age : 23
Mood :
Exp Points : 3469
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile http://youtube.com/mariofanatic166

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by Edgar the Alien on Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:26 pm

mariofanatic166 wrote:
3. Ness: Because he's better than You Razz
*Fixed*

Actually play Mother 3, and stfu. His hair is the only thing that makes him powerful.


Last edited by Edgar the Alien on Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Edgar the Alien
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1023
Location : Having ians in my day
Mood :
Exp Points : 3599
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Edgarthealien

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by SmashFiles on Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:44 pm

Hair is all it takes afro


Last edited by SmashFiles on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
SmashFiles
SmashFiles Supreme
SmashFiles Supreme

Male Number of posts : 828
Age : 23
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar
Mood :
Exp Points : 3531
Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/smashfiles

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by mariofanatic166 on Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:49 pm

Edgar the Alien wrote:
mariofanatic166 wrote:
3. Ness: Because he's better than You Razz
*Fixed*

Actually play Mother 3, and stfu. His hair is the only thing that makes him powerful.

>: (
If you ever pay attention to what I tell you on messenger, I got the Mother 3 rom. I've played alot through it.


Last edited by criffo on Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Flaming)
avatar
mariofanatic166
Supreme Member
Supreme Member

Male Number of posts : 411
Age : 23
Mood :
Exp Points : 3469
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile http://youtube.com/mariofanatic166

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by CDeaton on Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:36 pm

1. Lucas or Sonic - Lucas is easy to get a smash ball with, and rocks on Cruel Brawl, while Sonic is fast,and ..... umm ... on to #2!
2. Whoever I decide is not #1 in the above
3. Samus - My best in Melee. Unfortunately, she isn't as good in Brawl. And she still can't turn around in midair! That's made me miss with so many final smashes now!

CDeaton
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Male Number of posts : 76
Location : Over That Way
Mood :
Exp Points : 3428
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by flame on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:48 pm

1 Kirby
2 Metaknight
3 ME
avatar
flame
Junior Member
Junior Member

Male Number of posts : 212
Age : 23
Location : Spike Corridor ... damn
Mood :
Exp Points : 3428
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

QUESTIONS?

Post by Chris on Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:29 pm

Alright, Why do Lucas & Meta Knight keep popping up? Question
and
Why is it that I'm good with some of the most Random-ist characters? Shocked

accoring to you all, my bests are like aliens pale

_________________

Yes, I do Liek Mudkipz.
avatar
Chris
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1052
Age : 23
Mood :
Exp Points : 3665
Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by flame on Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:42 pm

criffo wrote:Alright, Why do Lucas & Meta Knight keep popping up? Question
and
Why is it that I'm good with some of the most Random-ist characters? Shocked

accoring to you all, my bests are like aliens pale

lucas is alright and meta comes up because i always wanted to paly him in orginal kirby gams
i dont know why you like random characters
avatar
flame
Junior Member
Junior Member

Male Number of posts : 212
Age : 23
Location : Spike Corridor ... damn
Mood :
Exp Points : 3428
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by SmashFiles on Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:10 pm

Just because he likes them doesnt mean hes good Razz jk. but metaknight is really fast, and lucas is easy to pick up and learn how to play.

_________________
Flail Fail
avatar
SmashFiles
SmashFiles Supreme
SmashFiles Supreme

Male Number of posts : 828
Age : 23
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar
Mood :
Exp Points : 3531
Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/smashfiles

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by Chris on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:47 pm

SmashFiles wrote:Just because he likes them doesnt mean hes good Razz jk. but metaknight is really fast, and lucas is easy to pick up and learn how to play.

I guess, but Ness is still better than Lucas, and Meta knight still has bad Special Moves, all they've got is speed. Evil or Very Mad

_________________

Yes, I do Liek Mudkipz.
avatar
Chris
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1052
Age : 23
Mood :
Exp Points : 3665
Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by CDeaton on Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:57 pm

criffo wrote:
SmashFiles wrote:Just because he likes them doesnt mean hes good Razz jk. but metaknight is really fast, and lucas is easy to pick up and learn how to play.

I guess, but Ness is still better than Lucas, and Meta knight still has bad Special Moves, all they've got is speed. Evil or Very Mad

How is Ness better than Lucas!? Lucas' PK Thunder is definitely better, along with his Up-Smash. The only thing Ness has on Lucas is that he has a better Neutral B.

CDeaton
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Male Number of posts : 76
Location : Over That Way
Mood :
Exp Points : 3428
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by SmashFiles on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:06 pm

CDeaton wrote:
criffo wrote:
SmashFiles wrote:Just because he likes them doesnt mean hes good Razz jk. but metaknight is really fast, and lucas is easy to pick up and learn how to play.

I guess, but Ness is still better than Lucas, and Meta knight still has bad Special Moves, all they've got is speed. Evil or Very Mad

How is Ness better than Lucas!? Lucas' PK Thunder is definitely better, along with his Up-Smash. The only thing Ness has on Lucas is that he has a better Neutral B.
I disagree, lucas's is a whole lot faster, so its easier to hit. Ness's meteor smash is easier to pull off than lucas's

_________________
Flail Fail
avatar
SmashFiles
SmashFiles Supreme
SmashFiles Supreme

Male Number of posts : 828
Age : 23
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar
Mood :
Exp Points : 3531
Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/smashfiles

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by Chris on Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:18 pm

SmashFiles wrote:
CDeaton wrote:
criffo wrote:
SmashFiles wrote:Just because he likes them doesnt mean hes good Razz jk. but metaknight is really fast, and lucas is easy to pick up and learn how to play.

I guess, but Ness is still better than Lucas, and Meta knight still has bad Special Moves, all they've got is speed. Evil or Very Mad

How is Ness better than Lucas!? Lucas' PK Thunder is definitely better, along with his Up-Smash. The only thing Ness has on Lucas is that he has a better Neutral B.
I disagree, lucas's is a whole lot faster, so its easier to hit. Ness's meteor smash is easier to pull off than lucas's

Ya, but Ness does more damage and turn a whole lot better, especially in air. Razz

_________________

Yes, I do Liek Mudkipz.
avatar
Chris
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1052
Age : 23
Mood :
Exp Points : 3665
Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by Edgar the Alien on Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:44 pm

Ness's Airgame > Lucas's, and PK Flash sucks, I'm sorry. It's worse than it was in melee, but yo-yo is far better than Lucas's smashes; Upsmash= faaaar too hard to pull off, even if it's one of the strongest. Take what you will, they're mostly evenly matched though. Specials are only 1/6 of each character's moveset, keep that in mind.

_________________
Fuck you Brandon
avatar
Edgar the Alien
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1023
Location : Having ians in my day
Mood :
Exp Points : 3599
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Edgarthealien

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by flame on Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:44 pm

pk flash was amazing in melee
avatar
flame
Junior Member
Junior Member

Male Number of posts : 212
Age : 23
Location : Spike Corridor ... damn
Mood :
Exp Points : 3428
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by Edgar the Alien on Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:56 pm

7inchflame wrote:pk flash was amazing in melee

...If you could land it. Devastating in power as it is in lack of speed, you could only use it as an okay edgeguard, go tail-whipped PK thunder, that mess could destroy Fox and Falco Razz

_________________
Fuck you Brandon
avatar
Edgar the Alien
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1023
Location : Having ians in my day
Mood :
Exp Points : 3599
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Edgarthealien

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by flame on Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:59 pm

i was able to get people coming back off the edge of the map. very effective.
avatar
flame
Junior Member
Junior Member

Male Number of posts : 212
Age : 23
Location : Spike Corridor ... damn
Mood :
Exp Points : 3428
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by Edgar the Alien on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:10 pm

7inchflame wrote:i was able to get people coming back off the edge of the map. very effective.
= edgeguarding Razz Sorry if I start going off on weird tangents, I spent waaay too much time on the Smash world forums. And take my advice, thunder that mess. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzYHFh5mO_E tell me how many times PK flash is used.

Sadly, Lucas's PK thunder is just evil, it can't be eaten in one touch, and has as much if not more knockback than Ness's PK thunder. it's tragic Sad


Last edited by Edgar the Alien on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sidenote)

_________________
Fuck you Brandon
avatar
Edgar the Alien
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1023
Location : Having ians in my day
Mood :
Exp Points : 3599
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Edgarthealien

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by flame on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:12 pm

to long of intro so i gave up Sad
avatar
flame
Junior Member
Junior Member

Male Number of posts : 212
Age : 23
Location : Spike Corridor ... damn
Mood :
Exp Points : 3428
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by Edgar the Alien on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:15 pm

7inchflame wrote:to long of intro so i gave up Sad
Patience, after about 30 seconds, Total Bad@&!ery takes place.

_________________
Fuck you Brandon
avatar
Edgar the Alien
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1023
Location : Having ians in my day
Mood :
Exp Points : 3599
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Edgarthealien

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by flame on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:15 pm

ok ill try again
in first minute its not used so i stopped watching and am gonna say its not used
avatar
flame
Junior Member
Junior Member

Male Number of posts : 212
Age : 23
Location : Spike Corridor ... damn
Mood :
Exp Points : 3428
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by Edgar the Alien on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:22 pm

7inchflame wrote:ok ill try again
in first minute its not used so i stopped watching and am gonna say its not used

It's not, but that wasn't what I was trying to say. what I was meaning, is Ness rules.

_________________
Fuck you Brandon
avatar
Edgar the Alien
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1023
Location : Having ians in my day
Mood :
Exp Points : 3599
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Edgarthealien

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER SMASH BROS. TOP 3'S

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum