two suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two suggestions

Post by Hitman15237 on Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:39 pm

one- everyperson can choose there own personal type of smilie like Edgar for example can have Alein Smilies

a few new smilies i made







Last edited by Hitman15237 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Hitman15237
Junior Member
Junior Member

Male Number of posts : 209
Age : 21
Location : Eating Chocolate cake with you MOM
Mood :
Exp Points : 3517
Registration date : 2008-04-26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jaybird2j

Back to top Go down

Re: two suggestions

Post by BLAMincorperated on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:49 am

Thats more than two =P
avatar
BLAMincorperated
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 285
Age : 21
Location : Shreveport
Exp Points : 3540
Registration date : 2008-04-02

View user profile http://freewebs.com/BLAManimations

Back to top Go down

Re: two suggestions

Post by Edgar the Alien on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:05 am

more than two smileys, his wording confuzzled meh too. the smileys are indeed interesting, good to see some creativity oozing throughout the forum. in the meanwhile, I'm just going to support edgar smileys. complete with cupholders.

EDIT: oh hey 400th post. I AM YOUR NEW RULER. BOW TO YOUR GOLDEN IDOL BABYLON, BOW.
avatar
Edgar the Alien
Ultimate Member
Ultimate Member

Male Number of posts : 1023
Location : Having ians in my day
Mood :
Exp Points : 3715
Registration date : 2008-03-30

View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=Edgarthealien

Back to top Go down

Re: two suggestions

Post by BLAMincorperated on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:36 am

Edgar the Alien wrote:more than two smileys, his wording confuzzled meh too. the smileys are indeed interesting, good to see some creativity oozing throughout the forum. in the meanwhile, I'm just going to support edgar smileys. complete with cupholders.

EDIT: oh hey 400th post. I AM YOUR NEW RULER. BOW TO YOUR GOLDEN IDOL BABYLON, BOW.

3pic WTF??? At least I surpassed mariofanatic in post =3
avatar
BLAMincorperated
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 285
Age : 21
Location : Shreveport
Exp Points : 3540
Registration date : 2008-04-02

View user profile http://freewebs.com/BLAManimations

Back to top Go down

Re: two suggestions

Post by SmashFiles on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:37 am

Theyre nice, but theyre a bit big, and still have white around them...

_________________
Flail Fail
avatar
SmashFiles
SmashFiles Supreme
SmashFiles Supreme

Male Number of posts : 832
Age : 23
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar
Mood :
Exp Points : 3655
Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/smashfiles

Back to top Go down

Re: two suggestions

Post by Sio on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:30 pm

SmashFiles wrote:Theyre nice, but theyre a bit big, and still have white around them...

Nothing making a gif can't fix. I think customized smilies would be awesome.

EDIT: oh hey 400th post. I AM YOUR NEW RULER. BOW TO YOUR GOLDEN IDOL BABYLON, BOW.

I don't think you've beaten Gilgamesh yet. Razz
avatar
Sio
prohibation lvl 7
prohibation lvl 7

Male Number of posts : 1034
Age : 28
Location : Huh?
Mood :
Exp Points : 3604
Registration date : 2008-04-04

View user profile http://everythings.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: two suggestions

Post by SmashFiles on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:37 pm

Sio wrote:
SmashFiles wrote:Theyre nice, but theyre a bit big, and still have white around them...

Nothing making a gif can't fix. I think customized smilies would be awesome.

EDIT: oh hey 400th post. I AM YOUR NEW RULER. BOW TO YOUR GOLDEN IDOL BABYLON, BOW.

I don't think you've beaten Gilgamesh yet. Razz
Just cuz its a gif, doesnt mean it gets rid of the white >.>

_________________
Flail Fail
avatar
SmashFiles
SmashFiles Supreme
SmashFiles Supreme

Male Number of posts : 832
Age : 23
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar
Mood :
Exp Points : 3655
Registration date : 2008-03-29

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/smashfiles

Back to top Go down

Re: two suggestions

Post by BLAMincorperated on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:56 pm

Or does it? The Happy Face face still has white around it too.
avatar
BLAMincorperated
Member
Member

Male Number of posts : 285
Age : 21
Location : Shreveport
Exp Points : 3540
Registration date : 2008-04-02

View user profile http://freewebs.com/BLAManimations

Back to top Go down

Re: two suggestions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum